This site is made available to you by AGRIOIL S.p.A. which has its registered office in Via Seude snc, 84069 - Roccadaspide, Salerno (Italy) (hereinafter referred to as AGRIOIL). The present information about AGRIOIL S.p.A., its affiliates and third parties has been collected with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee that the information is complete or correct. AGRIOIL declines any responsibility for errors in the contents of the sites.
The information contained on our websites is not intended or approved for use within the United States of America, for US citizens, or for persons residing in the USA. These categories of users are requested to contact the AGRIOIL website or the affiliates of national reference.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY - COPYRIGHT
The pages of this site are protected by copyright (copyright). In particular, according to Law 633/1941 (Copyright Law) the content of the sites is protected against duplication, translation, insertion or transformation of the same in other media, including insertion or transformation by electronic means. Reproduction and economic exploitation of all or part of the content of this site is only permitted following the written consent of AGRIOIL. Both the content and the structure of the sites are protected by copyright. In particular, the duplication of information or data, the use of texts or parts of them or images contained in the site (except for photos of AGRIOIL for press use) is allowed only with the prior written consent of AGRIOIL. Also the illustrations, according to art. 1 of law 633/1941, are protected by copyright. The right to publish and reproduce these drawings is owned by AGRIOIL. The copyright on drawings also remains in force for drawings automatically or manually added to an archive.
AGRIOIL’s photographs for printing can only be used by the press for editorial purposes. All reproductions, retransmissions, modifications or uses of the photos contained on this site for journalistic purposes must be accompanied by the following wording:
Copyright © (2020) AGRIOIL s.p.A All rights reserved.
Although such reproduction is free of charge we require a copy for our archives.
- TRADE MARKS
The names of the products on this site are registered trademarks of AGRIOIL S.p.A. and are protected by the law on trademarks (Dlgs. 30/2005 and subsequent amendments) and by the rules on unfair competition.
- DISCLAIMER - RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
- a) This site may contain links to other sites not belonging to AGRIOIL. Please note that the content of these sites cannot be checked by AGRIOIL and therefore AGRIOIL will not be responsible for the consequences arising from the use of the same. It is understood that the link does not imply any endorsement by AGRIOIL of the content of these sites to which a link is provided. This is for the sole purpose of facilitating your Internet browsing. In particular, AGRIOIL is not responsible for any violation of law or third party rights arising from the content of the sites mentioned.
- b) Only the third party owners of the sites for which the AGRIOIL site provides a link, will be responsible for the content of these sites as well as for the online sale of products and the related conditions of sale, management of orders and/or consequences arising from the purchase of such products.
- c) AGRIOIL is not responsible for any infringement of copyright, trademark or right to privacy resulting from access to a site linked to this site.
- d) In the case of orders or other legally binding declarations concerning a transaction, the contract will enter into force only between the user of the site and its owner or operator, however, in no case between AGRIOIL and the user. For this purpose, please consult the specific conditions of sale on the linked site.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
AGRIOIL is liable for damages resulting from the use of this site exclusively in the event of wilful misconduct or gross negligence. This does not imply any limitation of AGRIOIL’s liability with regard to the manufacturer’s liability or the related warranties provided on the products. Nor do these limitations of liability apply in the event of a life hazard, personal injury or damage to health.
AGRIOIL makes every effort to keep its sites free of viruses. However, it cannot guarantee that they are. For this reason, we recommend that you be careful and provide adequate protection against viruses (for example, install anti-virus programs on your PC).
AGRIOIL does not guarantee the absence of errors and the availability of the services offered on this site.
- FORECASTS AND STATEMENTS OF INTENT
The statements of intent and/or predictions contained in this site have been made on the basis of our knowledge and beliefs. It is understood that the actual results achieved by AGRIOIL could differ considerably in that they depend on a number of competitive and economic factors which are not under the control of AGRIOIL. AGRIOIL does not assume the responsibility to update such declarations or provisions without prejudice to specific legal obligations in this regard.
- AGRIOIL PRODUCTS
The products of the AGRIOIL Group of Companies are available in many countries around the world. This site is only for users resident or domiciled in Italy. The product descriptions on the site are issued for information purposes only and do not imply that such products and brands are available outside of Italy.
If you would like to create a link to this Site, you will need to send a request by e-mail to info [at] AGRIOIL [point] en in which to indicate: (i) the data relating to the person responsible for the technical aspects of managing the link links; (ii) the data of the requesting company; (iii) the indication of the web address of the site where the link to this Site will be created.
AGRIOIL reserves the right to evaluate the requests received by sending specific feedback. If AGRIOIL fails to reply, the request shall be deemed to be rejected.
Otherwise it is not allowed to create links to this Site, with the consequence that the violation of what has just been indicated will be prosecuted under the law at that date in force.
7. EXCLUSIVE COURT POSTPONEMENT